Luce in Veneto – as part of the European project CYBER SECURE LIGHT (CSL) of which it is a partner – offers SMEs in the lighting sector an assistance service and transfer of know-how on the subject of Cyber security.
Interested SMEs will be able to send, by 10 February 2020, their project idea that requires technical advice on issues related to Cyber Security.
The project ideas selected by the CSL project partners will receive personalized assistance for:
- assess the feasibility and construction of the project
- collaborate with suppliers or research centers specialized in Cyber Security (in particular with the French partner specialized in security and digital identity technologies, mobile networks and IoT POLE SCC https://www.pole-scs.org/en/)
- increase the opportunities for entering the market
- evaluate the investment availability of the proposed business idea e
- propose the project idea to potential private investors
- define any commercial agreements between the parties, if more companies are involved
- deepen the issues related to intellectual property evaluate local and European funding to support the project idea
To receive the documentation for the preparation of project ideas, you can contact Rete di Imprese Luce in Veneto at 049 9350457 or by email at email@example.com
For more information on the project and the partners of the CSL project www.cybersecurelight.eu